Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Random Postings

Hi guys. Been a while since I did a flat out blog. So, I will bring you up to speed on a few things. First is that, this weekend, Clutter airs.


Clutter: After being nearly mauled by the junk in his own garage, David Parker declares that it's time for a yard sale. Will the Parker family survive parting with their treasures?



Speaking of Album 51, word has it that someone now has it in their possession. I wonder who that could be.


On another note, the first 2 Passages books are in. Check below for a good look.






I know that I haven't gotten the podcast for The Inspiration Station up but it has been hectic week for me. I hope to have it up by this next Wednesday at the latest.
If you are not a member of Campbell County and can join a message board then I would advise you do so. There is a benefit to doing just that.
Until next time, this is Regis saying, the best is yet to come.

No comments: